Happy Monday all! After a busy weekend, we are happy to be back in office gearing up for our next round of weddings. Before we dash off, we have a beautiful wedding from last August that we'd like to share with you. Nothing like big lush dahlia blooms, blush tones, a romantic floral arbor installation, twinkly lights, and a tented reception on a private island estate to get you in the mood for summer. Oh and the bride's head piece?! It has us crushing big time, think The Empress from The Never Ending Story. Oh yes.
Congratulations and thank you Brittany and Burke! What a gorgeous wedding and couple. Thanks again to Saleina Marie Photography for capturing the day and kindly sharing the photos with us, and to the rest of our awesome vendor team for helping us make it all happen.
the wedding day
the vendor team
- Photography Saleina Marie Photography
- Planning/coordination Maris Events (that's us!)
- Catering Metro Market
- Baker Blackbird Bakery
- Florist The Garden Party
- DJ Bamboo Beats
- Hair I Love Blush
- Make Up Boom Boom Glow
- Tent and chairs AA Rentals (now CORT)
- Table top items Grand Event Rentals
- Furniture, decor, and draping Rented Elegance
- Officiant Nancy Skipton of Reverend Ray Associates