We are thrilled to finally be able to share this fun-as-can-be wedding, now that the feature on Junebug has come out. Yay! We knew from the minute that we sat down with Shannon and her lovely mom, that we'd get on famously (Alissa and I were charmed instantly by the Texan drawls and easy laughs). Before long we were all well on our way to planning a destination wedding for their family and friends with a whole lotta fun from both sides of the Mason Dixon line.
Shannon and Clinton had moved up from New Orleans not long before, and wanted to bring Big Easy's air of conviviality and music to the picturesque backdrop of the Pacific Northwest. Thanks to our talented team of vendors, throughout the weekend we had a Second Line, beignets, a King cake, umbrellas, beads, BBQ (half Texan crowd, ya'll!), a bagpipe bridal processional (Shannon's maiden name is McClellan after all), in addition to the PNW's finest.
S&C, we wish you the very best and are so very thankful that you brought us on board. Thanks so much to Benj Haisch for sharing his lovely photos with us, and to the rest of the vendor team who knocked this one out of the park.
- Photography- Benj Haisch
- Event Planning, Signage and Stationery- Maris Events
- Wedding Venue and Catering- Kiana Lodge
- Floral Design and Cake- Butter and Bloom
- The Band- The Essentials
- Bagpipes- Marcus Devight
- Strings- Puget Sound Strings
- Hair and Make Up- Urbanista Weddings
- Videography- First Person Pictures
- Sound and Lighting- Sound EFX
- Invitations- Dahlia Press
- Wedding Dress- The Dress Theory
- Bridesmaid Apparel- Bella Bridesmaids
- Rentals- Seattle Farm Tables, AA Rentals, Bella Umbrella
- Lodging and Transportation- Clearwater Resort and Casino
- Rehearsal Venue- Farm Kitchen
- Rehearsal Dinner Caterer- Lisa Dupar
- Rehearsal Photography- Priya Alahan Photography
- Rehearsal Floral- Butter and Bloom