After a wonderful Pride Weekend in Seattle, we are pleased as pie to share with you the wedding of our dear 'friendor' (wedding speak for vendor friend) Miguel and his husband Matthew. After 10 years together, they tied the knot this last winter (on their 10th anniversary!) with their closest friends at the City Hall in San Francisco, followed few days later by a brunch reception at the Hotel Sorrento in Seattle. We were delighted to be a part of their celebration. Not only are they incredibly wonderful people, but in planning their soiree, we took a mini mental vacation to Paris. Our synapses were a flutter between French macrons, champagne, pain perdu (avec brioche), petit fours, romantic florals (by the wonderful Althauser Design), and gilded classic details (all beautifully captured by Jessica of Raney Day Photography). So much love and charm!
M&M, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Congratulations once again!
Psst! You can also scope out their wedding in print in the upcoming Fall/Winter issue of Seattle Bride Magazine
the vendor team
- Photography Raney Day Photography
- Planning, day of stationery. kid bags, polaroid guestbook Maris Events (that's us!)
- Venue and catering Hotel Sorrento | San Francisco City Hall (ceremony)
- Desserts Dianne's Delights
- Floral and favors Althauser Design
- Pianist Jennifer Iovanne
- Invitations Greenvelope
- Rentals Vintage Ambiance | BBJ Linens | CORT Party Rentals
- Caligraphy Miguel's sister
- Rings Tiffany & Co